Saturday, December 10, 2005

The car is here!

I picked up my car today! Apparently it was hard to find due to its color, Indigo Blue. I didn't think it was that special. I mean, it's just blue! Also, I didn't want any of the extra features (ok, minus the spoiler and the chrome wheels that I didn't originally intend to buy) and I think it was hard to find one that didn't have a bunch of extra's.

As I was driving away from the dealership, I started to cry. I couldn't believe it...it was like a dream. I couldn't believe I owned something so nice!

Afterwards I drove immediately to the airport where Aimee had been waiting for at least an hour (the dealership took much longer than they had originally stated) and drove home. Hence I didn't get to take any pictures. I'll definitely do that as soon as possible though. :)

I can't wait to get the windows tinted! It looks great now and will look even better then. I still can't believe I actually have the car! Driving to work is going to be a pleasure.

The sad news is that The Little Car That Could is definitely on its way out. Today she almost died when we drove her a in the neighborhood. :( Poor car, she served me well.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your car :)

Faythe said...

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Brianna said...

What car did you end up getting?!?!?!?!? PICTURES please :)