Friday, January 06, 2006

This just in!

Pictures of the 2007 Toyota Camry started popping up online in December of '05. This is of great interest to me because, well, I just bought a Camry. I'm also very interested in hybrids (something better than the Prius please! Toyota take note: make room for big butts! hehe)

I was bummed that I missed the auto show in SD last week, so I'm pretty excited to have found these photos. And because there are so many of them, I loaded them as small as possible. To view them larger, click directly on the image.

The Toyota Hybrid site is also worth taking a look at. They've recently done some redesigning and it looks great. Expect pop-ups.


Nice front. This must be the SE, it has that sporty grill.


It makes me want to drive fast just looking at it. I hope they have some better colors though. Though I like gray or silver cars, there's too many of them out there.



Is this one of those glow-in-the-dark panels? I noticed there's more buttons on the steering wheel. I love buttons.


Not sure how I feel about the blue.

Ooohh, shiftronic! At least, that's what Hyundai calls it.

These door handles look interesting. They're a combinatin of The Jetson's meets meat-locker metal.


Notice that big grill in the front...maybe an LE or other model. I've noticed that a lot of these big grills are popular in the new cars.


Boring shot of the back-end that reminds me of the Nissan Altima.
Another grill shot. Again, the front looks big and blunt. Or to quote Shawn, "burly." OK OK so he's describing his Infinity, but I like it.

I really want to drive the '07 hybrid Camry. I can't wait!

No comments: