Sunday, January 22, 2006

If this car was a man...

...I would ask him out. And maybe act unlady-like. I've never felt like this about a car before. There's a Mustang at work that is similar to this one; I see him nearly every day. The weird thing is, I personally wouldn't buy this color. It's bordering on hideous...it's too orange for me. But every time I see him, I stop and stare. I practically drool. I can't even carry on a conversation when I walk by it.

Actually, this car isn't the same color as the one at work. This one is a nice, pretty red. I'll take a picture of the Mustang at work and show you. Anyway, I just wanted to show you my weird new crush. The Mustang. slluuurrp

Edit: I just learned who drives the Mustang at work! *EDIT*EDIT*EDIT*

3 comments:

Daisy Ditzy Do said...

I totally get this. This is exactly how I feel about the Chrysler 300. It is so masculine and so hot.

Anonymous said...

Mine would be the new Camaro Concept car! That I don't believe is even in production yet. BAH!

aimee said...

I understand! You know, if Roger were a guy, I would totally be after him!