Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Only a little whining

Last night was the first time I've slept through the night since November 1st. Not only have I been sick with the flu, but then my uterus decided to join the party and deplete me seemingly of a few months worth of iron and fluids. Yes, I was a joy to be around. Am a joy. Whatever.

At this point I still feel a lot of pressure on my chest, am coughing up chunks, sleep away half the day and have a very pathetic sounding voice. I don't know how anybody understands me, really. Yesterday I realized I sounded like my cousin who has done too much peyote. Sad panda.

Even though I've worn pajamas every day since the 1st, today I put on a bra but only because I expected a visit from Mom. Progress, right? At least I didn't use up both of my Costco sized boxes of tampons. See, I am optimistic.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry you've been so sick, so long! The flu bug sure is ugly this year. Staying in your jammies is a great plan.