I've been looking at this edging in an old book I have for a while now and today decided to give it a try. I'm thinking of using it on a sock but I dunno, the non-leaf area might be a bit boring. The leaf part is fun though.
I also finished up the Vera socks made from Lorna's Laces made in, you guessed it, Vera. More stripes! Anyway, so I knit them slowly during these past couple weeks. I was a bit tense so the gauge was a bit smaller than usual and some of the rows were larger than others, so I decided to block them.
This is only the second time I've ever blocked socks and I'm still amazed at how well it works! They worked out so well, I should block grandma's Monkeys before I send them. You know, I think I will!