Tuesday, July 03, 2007

"I Hope Mom Likes Wool Socks" socks

I'm not sure if you can see the vine motif on the side, I put some paper inside the socks so you could see it a little better. These are for Mom, I'm not sure if she's going to like them or not. I didn't want to do anything too fancy since I figured she wouldn't like the "holes." She loves red though I think she's getting tired of red gifts. Oh well. We'll see how she responds.

Yarn: Blue Moon, Lovers Leap
Pattern: Vine motif taken from Dublin Bay Socks

I've been struggling with my new camera, I haven't taken the time to read the manual so for now this is the best I can do.

PS - You can find a better picture of this beautiful yarn by clicking here.

3 comments:

aimee said...

I think they look great!!! Mom's going to love them! Nice lattice detail, btw. :)

Jen said...

I love them. Very pretty.

Jen said...

Rayleen, I took my peanutcakebaby.com site down because of my stalkers, so the link is no good anymore.