Monday, October 23, 2006

Shopping with Apollo

Today we went to a couple electronics stores. Apollo thought we were just scouting out receivers and other electronics so we can watch for good deals during the holiday season. But I was on a secret spy mission for Santa...and I took notes. I'm going to do some reasearch on Amazon.com later but at least now I have an idea of what I should be looking for.

I had planned on picking up something for him anyway since I spend so much on my own knitting obsession. I mean, he should have something fun too. Anyway, we were looking around the store and suddenly Apollo got really excited. Over a vacuum. This should give you a peak into how freakishly spoiled I am. Apollo loves cleaning. And doing dishes, cooking, laundry, etc. I know, I KNOW! I don't know what I've done to deserve this. Anyway, we bought the same bagless Dirt Devil we got Tee for Christmas last year. We have an old vacuum but Apollo keeps borrowing Tee's. He likes that he can see all the dirt in the cannister and the fact that the carpet lifts up when vacuuming with this machine. In his eyes, this means it's doing a great job.

The cats are pretty excited about the packaging. They love it when we bring home things they can sit on. Now, if I can figure out which electronic item Santa should get and where I can store it without his knowing it.


PS: You may be asking why I wrote this. I just thought it was weird he chose a vacuum cleaner.

No comments: