Friday, August 08, 2008

8-08-08

I have an uncle who, well, let's just say he tends to believe in government conspiracies, UFO's, aliens, Nostradamus prophecies etc. When I last visited him, he ranted on about bible prophecies I've never heard of. And then he looked at me with a sparkle in his eye (or maybe it was a glimmer of insanity) and told me how something was going to happen on August 8, 2008 that would change the world and life as we know it. "Just you wait and see," he said.

So far, the Olympics have started, Russia and Georgia are at war and Jewel is rumored to have married longtime beau Ty Murray.

Breaking news! Clay Aikens is a father! Maybe this is what Unc was talking about?

Let's just hope nothing major happens...it would send my uncle into a frenzy of prophesizing. *sigh*

No comments: